Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Modelling for Photographs

As part of our Still Photography practical, we were not provided models to sit for us to do the lighting as we were just novices learning slowly the art of lighting. We have to use our own classmates as models and take the photographs. here are some such photos.

Surendra Sahu


S.K.Jolly and Harish Gupta

At a later stage, when we have become proficient in doing the lighting some outsiders are provided as models.


R.S Agarwal and Surendra Sahu with a model


I too sat as a model for some of my friends. Here is one in which I am with one of my own water colour painting



Myself with my Painting

The First year Acting Students and some times from the Second Year too will come and face our cameras during our practicals. Thus they can also learn to be confident in front of lights and camera and present their best sides. See how Jaya Bhaduri looked in her First Year



Jaya Bhaduri

No comments: